provided by GeekSeller,
an official Walmart Partner
Synchronize quantities between marketplaces
Add and edit listings
Integrate with over 100 shipping carriers
Escalate Walmart support cases through GeekSeller's access to priority channels
Create rules to automate tasks
Analyze data through an interactive dashboard
Need another integration? Please contact us to discuss your integration needs.
Everything You Need to Know About Starting to Sell on Walmart Canada – Webinar
GeekSeller and Walmart Canada hosted a webinar on getting approved to sell on Walmart.CA.
Watch a recording of the webinar and check important links and answers to questions asked by sellers regarding selling on Walmart Canada.
Already approved by Walmart?
Not approved by Walmart yet?
If you sell quality products and can provide competitive price and reliable shipping, Walmart is looking for sellers like you.
Applying to Walmart Canada requirements
If you sell quality products and can provide competitive price and reliable shipping, Walmart Canada is looking for sellers like you.
- Study this list of restricted brands and products, to make sure your products are not there.
- You need your products to have UPC or EAN or GTIN codes. At least one of them is required, and you will not be able to sell on Walmart without valid codes.
- Provide great customer service to buyers via phone and email.
- Ship products in plain boxes, no branding (no FBA fulfillment allowed).
- Be able to ship to Canada efficiently.
- Have quality products (refurbished products are allowed)
- Provide competitive prices.
- When applying, make sure to list all the requested data accurately to avoid delays in onboarding.
Let us show you around.
GeekSeller®, LLCAustin, TX
©2020 GeekSeller®. All rights reserved.