USPS is introducing USPS Ground Advantage, the new ground shipping service that combines USPS Retail Ground, First-Class Package, and Parcel Select Ground into one comprehensive solution. Sellers can expect a streamlined shipping experience with the upcoming launch on July 9th. This new offering from USPS aims to simplify the shipping process and improve efficiency for sellers.
- Packages are delivered in 2–5 business days.
- Best-priced service for items up to 15.999 oz, based on weight (rounded up to 4 oz, 8 oz, 12 oz, and 15.999 oz) and zone (distance).
- Packages greater than 15.999 oz are charged by the pound (rounded up).
- Free Package Pickup service at your home or office.
- Tracking is included.
- Business customers can use USPS Ground Advantage return service as a convenient option for customers who need to send items back.
- $100 insurance is included (for both outbound and return shipments), and you can purchase up to $5,000 in additional coverage against loss or damage for merchandise.
- Primary option for sending hazardous materials (HAZMAT) that are only mailable using Ground Transportation.