provided by GeekSeller,
an official Walmart Partner
Synchronize quantities between marketplaces
Add and edit listings through the interface
Integrate with over 100 shipping carriers
Escalate Walmart support cases through GeekSeller's access to priority channels
Create rules to automate tasks
Analyze data through an interactive dashboard
Need another integration? We specialize in Walmart API. Please contact us for details to discuss your integration needs.
Let us show you around.
Subscribe to be notified about upcoming events.
Walmart DSV requirements
- Study this list of restricted brands and products, to make sure your products are not there.
- You need your products to have UPC or EAN or GTIN codes. At least one of them is required, and you will not be able to sell on Walmart without valid codes.
- Provide great customer service to buyers via phone and email.
- Ship products in plain boxes, no branding (no FBA fulfillment allowed).
- Be able to ship to Canada efficiently.
- Have quality products (refurbished products are allowed)
- Provide competitive prices.
- When applying, make sure to list all the requested data accurately to avoid delays in onboarding.
DSV vs. 3P
Sold by Walmart
As a DSV seller, your products are listed on Walmart.com as “Sold by Walmart,” which helps your product’s credibility.
Your products are eligible for Free Shipping and (even better!) Walmart covers all shipping charges.
Ship to Store
Your products are eligible for “Ship to Store,” a popular option in which buyers can pick up their products from their local Walmart.
If another 3P merchant is selling the same product, as a DSV seller your product takes priority and is more likely to get the Buy Box. This increases conversion and puts you in a winning position against 3P sellers.
DSV sellers have more credibility to request Walmart to update product page information, which is often a challenge. As a multivendor marketplace, Walmart.com gives sellers limited authority to request changes.
To become a DSV seller, your company needs to pass various verification steps and have a proven track record of both great customer service and quality products. While 3P sellers are also required to keep high standards, it can be even more demanding for DSV merchants.
Already approved by Walmart?
Not approved by Walmart yet?
If you sell quality products and can provide competitive price and reliable shipping, Walmart is looking for sellers like you.
GeekSeller®, LLC633 W. Davis Street, Dallas, TX 75208
©2019 GeekSeller®. All rights reserved.