Here are my latest weekly notes, focusing on eCommerce marketplaces: #Walmart #Amazon.
- #WooCommerce is now just #Woo
- Starting October 31, 2023, the default handling time for #amazon seller-fulfilled orders is updated from two days to one day for SKUs that are already handled in one day or less. Your handling time will be updated based on your historical handling time over the past three months.
- Did you know #Walmart allows you to import listing data from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Instacart, Shopify, Target, or Wayfair via Walmart Seller Center? Reddit discussion on this:
- Reminder to all sellers with Registered Brands on #Amazon – you can create email marketing campaigns with the Manage Your Customer Engagement tools.
- After a successful 3-month beta, #Michaels is officially launching MakerPlace, a marketplace for handmade goods and artist-led classes.