Last year Walmart introduced its own FBA like fulfillment service called Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS). GeekSeller offers tools that help sellers utilize this new service. The program is now more mature and we introduced multiple tools to help sellers use it.
- $0.75 per cubic foot of storage space per month.
- LTS fees go up to $7.50 per cubic foot per month after 365 days. There are also additional storage fees from Oct-Dec for inventory aged over 30 days (additional $1.50) – there is no “generic” fee increase during peak.
- WFS fulfillment charges are based on the item weight alone. Pricing starts at $3.40 for items under a pound and goes up from there, depending on your item’s weight.
- Visit this article (you must be logged in to access it) in Walmart’s help center for details about fees.
- Products must be under 30 lbs (this limit may be increased in the near future).
- Product dimensions must be no larger than 25″x20″x14″.
- Products must ship to Walmart fulfillment centers from within the United States.
- No perishable or regulated products.
- Walmart handles all shipping, refunds, and returns for you.
- Customers can return a product to their local Walmart store or ship to one of Walmart’s fulfillment centers.
- A seller can then decide whether to resell or remove the items from the inventory (removing a product from the inventory costs a small fee).
- WFS covers return costs for any reasons related to fulfillment or shipping and delivery, such as item damaged or late delivery.
- Returns or problems related to delayed shipping or damaged items will be on Walmart.
- Your products get a Free TwoDay shipping tag (this way you gain higher search rankings and Buy Box prominence with Walmart).
- Customer service for buyers is done by Walmart.
- Walmart WFS Routing Guide (Feb 2021).
- Introduction to the Walmart Fulfillment Services Program (Walmart Seller Knowledgebase).
Ready to start?
- Apply to WFS.
- Contact GeekSeller support to request activation of our WFS tools.
No extra fees for connecting WFS to GeekSeller – GeekSeller does not charge any additional fee or use WFS orders as your GMV to calculate billing.