Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) is a new program giving sellers the ability to store and ship products from designated Walmart Fulfillment Centers. WFS will also handle the support and returns of orders.
No publicly available details on the pricing structure have been released. Still, Walmart describes the pricing of its WFS as a competitive and cost-effective solution with a straightforward pricing structure, which includes a fixed monthly storage fee and a fulfillment price based on the item weight only (excluding add-on fees for apparel & HAZMAT). There is no signup or monthly subscription fees.
How to signup for WFS?
You need to apply for access to WFS, see details.
WFS Program requirements
Your products are eligible for Walmart Fulfillment Services if:
- You can ship your products to Walmart fulfillment centers from within the United States
- Your products are not regulated or perishable
- Maximum product weight is 30 lb
- Maximum product dimensions: 25″ x 20″ x 14″
The benefits of using WFS
- Walmart can guarantee 2-day delivery, so your products automatically get a 2-day shipping tag.
- Sellers using WSF will have better control over item page content (no details on how this will work is not currently available)
- WSF sellers will receive support from dedicated WFS call center associates and experts for custom recommendations on business optimization and growth.
- Walmart takes care of customer service; they manage all customer inquiries, refunds, and returns for your Fulfilled by Walmart orders.
2 responses on this
I am interested in partnering with walmart for my waist trainers
Hi Kimberly, The best way to start your partnership with Walmart is to sell on their marketplace. Please see this guide that has a link to the application. As soon as you are approved, you can apply for WFS and later for other programs such as DSV.