Our support has put together the below guide and videos to help you convert your shipping settings to Shipping templates through either your Walmart Seller center or through GeekSeller.
Whether you are a GeekSeller user or not, you will need to create your Shipping templates through your Walmart Seller center
Select New Template and fill in your desired shipping methods, states this method is to be offered in, or simply to activate 2-day shipping, etc.
Assigning shipping templates in the seller center
- Once you have created your Walmart template(s), from the main template page, select Assign SKUs to Shipping Templates
- Download your Bulk Mapping SKUs to Shipping templates and click on the applicable reference file to view your template and Node IDs
- Now that you have the file downloaded and you have the reference file open to view your IDs, just follow the instructions copying and pasting the template ID that you want beside each SKU, along with their corresponding node ID. Once filled out, just upload the file back into Walmart using the same screen.
Assigning in GeekSeller
- From your products, detail page within GeekSeller click Shipping and scroll to the bottom. You should see a list of your Shipping templates that you have created in the Seller center in the first dropdown menu, if you do not, you may need to click the blue hypertext that says ¨click here¨ to refresh this list
- Once you have confirmed that your shipping templates are populated, go to tools and select the Bulk Shipping Template Update
- Follow the onscreen instructions– similar to assigning them in the Seller center, you will need to put the correct Shipping template ID and node id in the correct columns beside the SKU that you want to assign that template and node to.
Would you like to offer FBA like fulfillment on top of your standard shipping methods? You may want to consider Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS). You can read more about it here.