My a bit messy, but short notes for the week of Oct 21 – 27, 2023. Keeping an eye on eCommerce marketplaces: #Walmart #Amazon
- Can’t find the ‘Automate Shipping Settings’ in your #Walmart Seller Center? Walmart still not showing it to all sellers.
- USPS Ground Advantage is now available on #Amazon Buy Shipping
- #Amazon Launches Small Business Search Filter. See if you qualify
- #Amazon launched “Consult-a-Friend” feature for social shopping; seek and share product advice with friends within the app.
- #Amazon seller-fulfilled orders shipped late but delivered on time and with a valid tracking ID are now excluded from the late shipment rate calculation!
- #Amazon Extended Holiday Returns policy – Products purchased between November 1 and December 31, 2023, can be returned until January 31, 2024. https://www.geekseller.com/blog/extended-holiday-returns-at-amazon-2023/
- #Walmart Extended Holiday Returns policy is from Oct 1 to Dec 31
- #USPS Holiday Deadlines Announced. In short, if you’re using USPS to ship packages for arrival by Dec 25, send them by Dec 16.
- #Walmart now allows selected sellers to get a 1-day delivery tag; set it up via shipping templates.
- #Walmart sellers seeing a lot of ‘Offer end date has passed’ – easy fix, just change start and end date and resubmit
- A short video on how I changed my shopping habits with #chatGPT
- Halloween makeup removal demand? Is it normal to see Cotton Balls jumping 586% in price? #amazon
- If you use #FBA, #Amazon will remove the review with delivery issue and add a note stating, “This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience.” Some sellers have recently reported instances where negative feedback was removed with this message, even when the issue wasn’t related to logistics but the product itself.
- #Amazon Europe seller? Effective Feb 1, 2024, Amazon will update the referral fee calculations. See examples of what to expect.
Follow me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielsodkiewicz/recent-activity/all/