What if I told you that the 700 feet of bubble wrap you ordered was actually just 400 feet? Shocking, isn’t it? In the bustling world of e-commerce, bubble wrap is a crucial component, safeguarding our goods during transit. But are we really getting what we order? FJ Treasures, a popular YouTube channel, decided to put this to the test.
In this video, the creators compare different brands of bubble wrap that they purchased from various businesses. They ordered a specific amount of bubble wrap from each business and then measured what was actually shipped to them. Here are the results:
- Supply Hut: Ordered 700 feet, received approximately 400 feet
- Maro.store on Ebay.com: Ordered 700 feet, received 520 feet
- Amazon Basics from Amazon.com: Ordered 175 feet, received 156 feet
- Fresh Farm branded bubble wrap: Ordered 350 Sq Ft, received 250 Sq Ft
- American Bubble Boy: Ordered 1050 feet, received 1020 feet